• To know who The Truth really is,
• To make Truth known to others.
• and to help others do the same.
• After college I was a navigator in the Air Force on B52 bombers.
• One of my life long struggles has been finances and never having what most people would call a career.
• As a result of a challenge at a Family Life Conference, I committed my life to Christ as well as to my marriage. Then after 6 years of unsuccessful attempts to have children, we were divinely blessed with three children.
• I am currently on a journey, learning how to seek our creator without the expectation that He will fix all my problems.
• Truth has always been important to me but even more so now, knowing Him who is truth.